What’s New at Camp?
What’s new for 2018?
Coming Soon…. We are very excited for 2018 – our 62nd summer! Every year we improve our facility and program.
What was new for 2017?
- We are building a 1,100 foot Go Kart track! Are you ready to drive gas powered go karts?? For campers of ALL ages!
- New shaded Upper Camp Girls Area with a new Gaga Ball Pit.
- Cooling Station! Summer 2016 was hot, hot, hot. To beat the heat we are adding a cooling station with more misters and water coolers.
- Private stalls in the boys & girls changing rooms! Our goal is to make swimming fun, instructional and refreshing – no camper should be nervous to change.
What was new for 2016?
- More high ropes elements! High ropes and low ropes will become separate activities. In addition to our high and low zip lines and monkey hardware climbing tree, we are excited to add a Flying Squirrel to our ropes course!
- Lunch will be served 5 days a week and is included in tuition. Camp will provide lunch to all campers and counselors Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. A lunch menu is coming soon.
- More Choice Periods for Upper Camp!
- Turbo Paddle Boats for campers entering 1st grade and younger
- Poly-Pong – 4 way ping pong! Upper Campers will love this fast-paced game.
- Professional Basketball Hoops on all courts. Goalsetter hoops can be found in college arenas across the country.
- Enhanced parent – camp communication. We feel the best camp experience is achieved when the camp and camper’s guardians work together. New for 2016 we will send weekly group specific newsletters to parents.